I'm guilty of completely zoning out, imagining crazy unreal scenarios (that we wish were real) and getting lost in my own head. I sometimes think that i would rather be lost in my imaginary worlds forever, but then I remember everything i love and i come back to earth.
2005 wasn’t just 2005
it was the beginning of an era
Tell me about it
i think this just proves the idea that the nineties era didn’t end till around 2004-2005
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
What if there are actually multiple souls in your body but you’re the most powerful one so you have control over your body and the voices you hear in your head are just the weaker souls talking to you.
and maybe people with schizophrenia don’t have an assertive soul so all of the souls are fighting to take over
both of you write a book together